Motion shoot

Olga

A little while back I'd been wanting to do a big shoot for quite some time and Bristol University students union was running a motion competition. So I thought I would take that as inspiration for a shoot. With the help of my girlfriend Olga we came up with some simple and interesting ideas to work on.

However, these ideas involved large amounts of material moving around Olga (who was modelling for the shoot) whilst she posed. Getting the silk flowing nicely behind would be a challenge and with me stuck behind the camera and Olga was posing I needed help. Luckily I had a great team for the shoot and they worked damn hard with the silks to get them just how I wanted them. Alex was a brilliant assistant and Sophie who did Olga's make-up and hair also did a great job flinging around the material. Thanks guys!

Olga

Olga


---------------------------------
Become a fan of me on facebook
Visit my website: charliecliftphotography.com

Labels: