Commissioned work for Salcombe Interiors

Salcombe flat interior 1

I've recently completed a commission for interior designer Dena Login of Salcombe Interiors to make large canvas prints for a flat she has designed in Salcombe. I already had some of the images she wanted, but was also asked to take scenic pictures of Salcombe. As you can see from the pictures below Dena has done a fantastic job with the interior of this flat and my pictures look great on the walls.

Salcombe flat interior 3Salcombe flat interior 2Salcombe flat interior 5

Below is a selection of the images used in the flat...

Salcombe from the water - GreenSalcombeBatson CreekSalcombe from the water - Red
SalcombeSalcombeChain


If you are interested in commissioning some images then please don't hesitate to contact me.
email: info@charliecliftphotography.com
phone: 07871175627

If you'd like to find out more about Salcombe Interiors then head over to their website: www.salcombeinteriors.co.uk


Visit my website
Become a fan on facebook
Follow me on twitter

Labels: , ,