Mike Crawshaw for Somerset Life

_MG_7976-Edit.jpg

A few months ago I had the pleasure of spending 30 minutes with Mike Crawshaw. He's currently singing his heart out as part of the vocal harmony group The Overtones. Having recently gone gold with their record sales, they are off touring and recording like no-one's business and enjoying the highs of success. 

Somerset Life asked me to take some images to accompany his interview in this months edition of the magazine (page 56). And he's some of the images that I took.

_MG_7935-Edit.jpg
_MG_8021-Edit.jpg
_MG_7920-Edit.jpg
_MG_7997.jpg
_MG_7981-Edit.jpg
_MG_7913-Edit-2.jpg

Many thanks to Mike for a fun time and arranging tickets for their show in the evening - this job has some nice perks sometimes!


You can find out more about The Overtones on their website: www.theovertones.tv

--------------------
Visit my website
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on twitter

Labels: , , , ,