Number 38 Clifton

Number 38 - 7243.jpg

Check out the very pretty Number 38. It's a guest house that overlooks the downs in Bristol and has the most gorgeous interior design that I've seen in a while.

I was kindly asked to photograph the hotel for it's launch, taking shots of everything they could need for all their media. It took about 3 days plus a few early morning and late evening visits to get just what they were after and I'm really pleased with the results.

Almost all the pictures on their website are mine so please head over and take a look. And spread the word as it is an amazing place to stay if you are after a luxury night in Bristol:
www.number38clifton.com


Number 38 - 7229.jpgNUmber 38 - 9525.jpg
NUmber 38 - 9884.jpgNUmber 38 - 7388.jpg
Number 38 - 2527-Edit.jpg
Number 38 - 7221.jpg
Number 38 - 2452-Edit.jpg


--------------------
Visit my website
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on twitter

Labels: , , , , ,