Jolyons number 10

_MG_4085-Edit.jpg

Sorry about the lack of posts recently - I've been crazy busy out shooting so there should be lots more to post about in the near(ish) future.

A short while back I had a fun week in Cardiff photographing a next hotel that's just opened up there. It's run by the rather eccentric Jolyon who's crazy personality has meant its a bit of a unique place. From a few bright pink seats to funky hand altered furniture it was a rather different place to photograph, which of course was a good thing. Here's a few shots, and please do take a look at their website: www.jolyons10.com


_MG_4204-Edit.jpg
_MG_4317.jpg_MG_4322.jpg
_MG_4016.jpg_MG_4245-Edit.jpg
_MG_4424-Edit
_MG_3742-Edit
_MG_3707-Edit.jpg

Update: Joyon's Number 10 had a great review in the Guardian, both in print and on their website. This included some of my images: link

--------------------
Visit my website
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on twitter

Labels: , , , ,