Emily Baldwin for Crew Clothing

_MG_4678-Edit

I've recently had the great pleasure of working with Crew Clothing to photograph many of their ambassadors. They have brought together a small group of fascinating people to support and it has been so much fun meeting them all.


On a hot and sunny morning I drove to Kent to photograph international horse rider Emily Balwin. Emily rides in eventing competitions doing dressage, show jumping and cross country riding at an incredibly high level. She is heading off to the olympics soon, and was a pleasure to photograph. When I arrived at her stables I realised that I could spend 4 days there taking photos - it had so many interesting places to shoot. But I only had a morning to get some great shots for Crew. A quick scout later and we cracked on with the job: for me this involved lying in some hay until my allergies got the better of me, then wading into a stream and getting my feet wet. 


_MG_5151-Edit
_MG_4783-Edit
_MG_4501

You can find out more about Emily over on her website, and you can follow her on twitter: @EBEventing
Many thanks to Crew for giving me the chance to photograph Emily. Find out more about their ambassadors over on the Crew Life Website.


--------------------
Visit my website
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on twitter



Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,