Jamie Cooke for Crew Clothing

_MG_5826-Edit 

I've recently had the great pleasure of working with Crew Clothing to photograph many of their ambassadors. They have brought together a small group of fascinating people to support and it has been so much fun meeting them all.

Jamie cooke is a modern pentathlete on the GB Team and spends his time training in Bath or traveling the globe to compete in many international events. A bit of a cheeky bloke with a great sense of humour, he was well up for jumping in the pool on our shoot. So after a bit of a struggle to get access at the location we finally dunked Jamie and photographed him exactly how I wanted too.


_MG_5691-Edit_MG_6011-Edit

_MG_5457-Edit_MG_5415-Edit

_MG_5724-Edit

Find out more about Jamie by following him on twitter or heading over to his website.

Many thanks to Crew for giving me the chance to photograph Jamie. Find out more about their ambassadors over on the Crew Life Website.


--------------------
Visit my website
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on twitter



Labels: , , , , , , , ,