Louisa Reeve for Crew Clothing

_MG_1711-Edit

I've recently had the great pleasure of working with Crew Clothing to photograph many of their ambassadors. They have brought together a small group of fascinating people to support and it has been so much fun meeting them all.


Louisa Reeve is a member of the the GB Rowing Team, and an experienced olympic athlete. Having competed in Beijing she is ready to rock for London 2012. She is a very relaxed individual and when asked if she fancied a trip in a boat she was well up for it. So there I was being propelled along in a tiny dingy by an olympic rower - not your normal experience, but a good one all the same.  It was great fun and ultimately I think this shows in the pictures I took.

_MG_1590-Edit


Many thanks to Crew for giving me the chance to photograph Louisa. Find out more about their ambassadors over on the Crew Life Website.



--------------------
Visit my website
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on twitter


Labels: