Looking for Brits Living in Southern Spain

Do you know a British person living in Southern Spain?

Do you know a British person who lives in Southern Spain?

I am looking for people in Southern Spain for a project photographing British expatriates living abroad. I hope to tell the stories of those people who have left their home country for a new life. I want to tell this story in an honest and personal way, treating those I photograph with respect and hopefully making some wonderful images showing the surroundings that feature in their lives in Spain.

If you can help in any way then please do contact me with more details:

Email: info@charliecliftphotography.com
Phone: 07871175627 (UK)
Twitter: @charlieclift

Many thanks,
Charlie


--------------------
Visit my website
Follow me on twitter
Follow me on facebook


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,