Political Portraits at Europe House

Denis MacShane
Denis MacShane - former Minister for Europe
I had the pleasure of photographing prominent politicians, journalists and academics at an event at Europe House in Westminster discussing Britain's 40 years in the European Union. I had barely a minute with each sitter, so it was quick-fire portraiture. My aim was to draw out their personality as much as I could in the short time I had with each person.

Sir Stephane Wall
Sir Stephen Wall - former Permanent Representative to the European Union
Bill Cash MP
Bill Cash - Conservative MP
Mary Honeyball
Mary Honeyball - Labour MEP
Dr Oliver Daddow
Dr Oliver Daddow - University of Leicester
Andrea Leadsom MP
Andrea Leadsom - Conservative MP
Prof. Dame Helen Wallace
Dame Helen Wallace - Emeritus Professor LSE
Lord Wallace of Saltaire
Lord Wallace of Saltaire - Liberal Democrat
Laura Kuenssberg
Laura Kuenssberg - Business Editor for ITV News
Neil Kinnock
Neil Kinnock - former Vice-President of the European Commission and former Leader of the Labour Party
Richard Ashworth MEP
Richard Ashworth - MEP and Leader of the Conservatives in the European Parliament

Many thanks to the European Parliament Information Office in the UK for the commission, find out more about the office and their events here: europarl.org.uk

--------------------
Visit my website
Follow me on twitter
Follow me on facebook

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,