Roadtrip to Brighton

_MG_5974

I love shooting in great locations with the freedom to embrace them. I am expanding my lifestyle portfolio to include fashion images that capture this feeling. Road trips to random fun places rock, so I thought I would show this in a photoshoot. After a good chat with the stylist who would be working on the shoot, Vivienne Masters, I decided a road trip to Brighton would fit the deal. In my head I had warm seaside images portraying a summery trip to the seaside. On the day things worked out a little different as it was tipping it down with rain for half the day and blowing a gale. In the end I think I preferred it this way, there was so much emotion in the weather and the crazy wind gave the images a real sense of adventure and freedom.

_MG_5516
_MG_5329
_MG_5386
_MG_5456-2
_MG_5455
_MG_5620
_MG_5656
_MG_5241
_MG_5166
_MG_5169
_MG_5064
_MG_5215
_MG_5709
_MG_6006-2
_MG_5797

Massive thanks to all those involved, it was an awesome day.

Models:

Styling and production by Vivienne Masters

Katie Keight @ Profile Models
Darren Whitehead

--------------------
Visit my website
Follow me on twitter
Follow me on facebook

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,