Photo Professional runs a 6 page feature about my Brits Abroad project

Brits Abroad is featured in Photo Professional magazine

It is wonderful to be featured in Photo Professional magazine this month. The article talks about my Brits Abroad project including the challenges of making a project of this scale come together and the opportunities that such an undertaking can bring. 

Head over to your nearest newsagent now to take a look...


PP87-033-2
PP87-033-3

If you are around York on the 28th of November then do come and find out more about my Brits Abroad project when I give a lunchtime talk and show prints of my work. More info here: LINK


More about the Brits Abroad project: brits-abroad.com
--------------------
Visit my website
Follow me on twitter
Follow me on facebook

Labels: , , , , , , ,