Fashion editorials for The Resident

The Resident - November 2013 Cover

Over the last year or so I have been shooting regularly for The Resident magazine and its sister titles. These high-end local magazines are distributed all around London. They went through a rebranding a little while back and decided to feature mainly fashion images on their covers. It is great to work with a wonderful and creative team on these photoshoots, I am always amazed with the fantastic locations we get to shoot in and the amazing clothes the stylists source. Thanks to the editorial team at The Resident for these opportunities.

_MG_0302-Edit
_MG_0323-Edit
_MG_5980-Edit
_MG_6046-Edit
_MG_9136
The HIll Resident - December 2013
2706d261-b939-4382-a03c-bacd78822ada-1
Living North Christmas 2013 Cover

Thanks to the many awesome people I've worked with on these shoots:
Vivienne Masters - Stylist
Lauren Miller - Stylist
Gina Conway Salons - Make up and Hair
Christelle Pellecuer - Make Up Artist
Angela Gallagher - Make Up Artist

--------------------
Visit my website
Follow me on twitter
Follow me on facebook

Labels: , , , ,