Come and see me talk about my Brits Abroad series in London on Wednesday

Carole Hesketh-Smith - A Brit Abroad

Come and see me talk about my Brits Abroad project and show some of my pictures from my trip to Spain this Wednesday.I will be talking through my experience travelling to Spain to photograph British expatriates and telling the audience the things I learnt from this trip. The talk is open to the public and is free to all. So come along and say hello.

When?
12.30-1pm. Wednesday 26th February 2014
Where?
William Penn 1, Friends House, 173-177 Euston Road, London NW1 2BJ 

I'm speaking as part of the White Rose seminar "Does Britain Need an Emigration Policy?"
For more information about the Seminar and the rest of the talks look here:
http://www.whiterose.ac.uk/event/does-britain-need-an-emigration-policy/

Hopefully see you on Wednesday.

Charlie Hughes - A Brit Abroad
Linda Hutchence - A Brit Abroad


--------------------
Visit my website
Follow me on twitter
Follow me on facebook

Labels: , ,