Jazzy De Lisser for The Hill

_MG_8524-Edit

I was asked by The Hill to photograph Jazzy De Lisser. Jazzy may only be in her late teens but is diving into the world of moving images both in directing and acting, and now rumours have it, she will be appearing in The Game of Thrones.

The sun was shinning for the first time in a long time when I met Jazzy in January, so we kept it simple and just roamed around the large building using the lighting and spaces that we found. After a short while Jazzy opened up to the camera and not long after that she was jumping on her bed and laughing broadly.

_MG_8466-Edit
_MG_8390
_MG_8333
_MG_8518-Edit
_MG_8531

Thanks so much to The Hill for the fun commission.

--------------------
Visit my website
Follow me on twitter
Follow me on facebook

Labels: , , , , , , ,