17 minutes with Ed Balls - The Sunday Times Magazine

Ed_Balls1566

I have always enjoyed meeting interesting people and amazingly my job allows me to do just that - I still can’t believe my luck.


Sometimes those people are unknown to most, sometimes they are well known, and sometimes they are people who are very well known for doing the cha cha cha. You see I was given seventeen minutes to meet Ed Balls. Not a huge amount of time, I admit, but enough to get to know the man, just a touch. I love the adrenaline rush I get from high intensity, short shoots. Everything becomes more exciting, more immediate. You have to get the job done, you have to make the most of what you get, and however much you plan you never quite know what’s going to happen. I might dive straight into a deep conversation, find myself getting shouted at down a loud hailer and discover the highs and lows of being a parent. At least that’s what happened when I met Ed.


Unfortunately there wasn’t enough time for Ed to teach me the Cha Cha Cha…  

Read the interview in The Sunday Times Magazine: LINK

Ed_Balls1582
Ed_Balls1444
Ed_Balls1577-2
Ed_Balls1560

Labels: , , , , ,