World meet Olly


Olly and the rose

Everybody this is Olly, my full-time assistant.

“I don't think I have a favourite colour… it would probably be purple at a push. I’d say my favourite place in the world is the rolling fields of Kent. At weekends you might find me in a London haunt with friends, or alternatively watching my favourite film Leon with my dog Alfie (although I do have a soft spot for Ratatouille). I really don’t like it when people put their condiment covered knives in the butter - who wants a ham sandwich with a hint of jam, a trickle of marmite and a suspicion of brown sauce? Seriously. I once got attacked by a man wielding a machete in Thailand, that’s probably the most scared I’ve ever been. That’ll teach me for trying to barter with the locals. I like to dance to September by Earth Wind and Fire. I like eating olives (but only the green kind), and I like taking photos, particularly if it means I can put a clock on my head or munch on a rose. My most treasured possession is the Claddagh ring that my gran gave me… which I sadly lost, so now it’s probably the photographs of my family from my childhood. I loved those times when I was small and we were road tripping around the South of France playing Morning Glory (what’s the story) on the radio. And if you’re offering: it’s a pint of Old Dairy ale thanks.”

Labels: , , ,