AOP Awards 2017





I'm thrilled to have three of my photographs included in this years Association of Photographers Awards in the advertising, editorial, and non-commissioned categories.

The freckly stranger above was created on a Shoreditch street corner as part of a campaign for Wiley Fox with Hogarth & Ogilvey. We turned many still portraits into a fun and fast video capturing the energy of this young brand. Take a look at the results here: LINK

My photograph of Ed Balls is in the editorial category. I had seventeen minutes to photograph him for  The Sunday Times Magazine and we really made the most of it. See more from the shoot here: LINK

And finally in the non-commissioned category is Marie looking amazing in her sunglasses. On this shoot I collaborated with homeless shelter The Passage to make portraits of their clients as part of a worldwide day using photography to give back to the community. Find out more here: LINK




Labels: , , , , , , , ,