Mental health project - I need more males

VOLUNTEERS WANTED


CALLING ALL MEN

Have you suffered with mental health difficulties? If so please volunteer to take part in my mental health project. Or if you know a guy who has suffered with mental health difficulties then can you please let them know about this project.
Mental health is something that I care deeply about. In July I posted on social media asking for volunteers who suffer or have suffered with mental health difficulties. I had a great response, but almost all of those who contacted me were women. So I need more guys.
What will happen to you if you volunteer? Well, I am creating striking photographs that show everyone and anyone can be affected, and just like an other illness, it shouldn't be taboo to talk about it. I am going to interview you to find out about your mental health struggles and then use your responses to create words and phrases that we will write on your face. I will then photograph you with these words on you. These pictures we make together will be hopefully hung in an exhibition and promoted widely online to help get people talking about Mental Health.
Want to take part? Then please get in touch:
e: info@charliecliftphotography.com
t: 07871 175 627

Labels: , ,