Sugru - the war on stuff



This is Jane Ní Dhulchaointigh. She is the masterful inventor of a mouldable glue that goes by the name Sugru. It's not the first time I've photographed Jane - last time we met I stuck her to the ceiling... don't believe me? See for yourself LINK. So when Sugru came to me for more photographs I had to keep up with the tradition of going all out.

Sugru wants everyone to fix, create and re-use things. They don't like this throw away culture we live in, they want to combat that. We are drowning in so much stuff, there are piles of it everywhere and we don't need it all. So I decided to show that in my images, and Jane was totally game.

They have just launched a family-safe glue to encourage the next generation to be creative and resourceful. Go get yourself some Sugru here: LINK




Labels: , , ,